This is a slightly darkened version of the Happy Goth FOTD. I wore this look when I was out with my bunch of A Level girlfriends (you know who you are, you beautiful, crazy bunch of XX genes you!) yesterday to the heart of shopping malls in Malaysia- Bukit Bintang.
I think the pink shadow is the “Happy” part of “Happy Goth”, so yeah, the inner half of the eyelid has pink shadow. Only this time, it’s not a matte color, but a shimmery, darker one instead. Next, place a plum-colored eyeshadow on the outer half of the eyelid. Remember to blend, because there WILL be a harsh line between the two colors!
Next, take a matte gunmetal-grey color and swirl it to the part where your eyebrow ends *Ahem, the tail of the eyebrow*, and drag it into the crease. Make sure that you don’t use a black/grey that is TOO dark, or you’ll really look like you’ve been punched in the eye.
Follow up with mascara and you’re done! I didn’t really put on anything else for the eyes, because the colors were rather dark. So yeah.
Looks, pretty, innit? And the thing is, with all those red-toned colors, you don’t look like you’ve been going through soppy Korean/Taiwanese dramas! ^.^
For the “natural glow” (which is such an oxymoron), mix a little bit of bronzer and highlighter and apply onto the apples of your cheeks. Top the look with a coral lipstick and some pink gloss. There, you’re done, ready to paint the town red!
- Maybelline Angelfit Flawless Natural Foundation
- MAC Blot
- Red Earth Eco Color Complexion Compact
- Tarte the Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No 11 (pink) (inner 1/2 of lid), No 12 (shimmery plum) (outer 1/2 of lid)
- Elizabeth Arden Palette (gunmetal) (Lower left)
- Maybelline Volum’Express SuperFilm Mascara
- Revlon Colorstay Soft and Smooth in Creamy Coral
- Maybelline Watershine Diamonds pink lipgloss